Dan entered the financial services industry in 1984, and founded Presidential in 1991. Presidential is a 26-year-old Broker/Dealer, Insurance Company, and a Registered Investment Advisor with a passion to help main street American’s plan for retirement by providing education, guidance, and planning.
At Presidential our financial professionals find a community that gives them the freedom to serve clients their way and the support to help improve their practices and become the best at what they do.
With offices along the front range, and a unique business model, the financial professionals at Presidential share some important gifts:
- A commitment to helping others achieve confidence in their financial futures
- A passion for helping others achieve their dreams
- An understanding that there is no one-size-fits-all retirement income solution
- A willingness to share and collaborate with other advisors for the benefit of their clients
- High ethical standards and commitment to integrity
Dan and his wife Sherri, have two children, and reside in Florida.